Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Still Waiting (Anxiously, I might add!)

I appreciate all the comments and calls, but, yes, unfortunately, I am still with child at this point. Still with child and still dilated beyond belief. He did an office procedure on Monday to help naturally induce (not comfortable at all). I guess our little one is too comfy and being a little stubborn. I am determined to coax him out before this weekend because the Doogie Howser doctor is on call and I am not necessarily wanting him to deliver. But, if that's what happens, so be it, I am just ready for him to join us in the real world. Talk to everyone soon (I hope)!

3 comments:

Beam Family said...

I'm working tomorrow and am hoping to find you in the computer!!

amanda torres said...

Bopha, I laughed so hard at the Doogie Hooser comment. I know exactly who you are referring too and your comment fits him to the "T".

Matt and Shannon said...

you still with child now??