Monday, May 11, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Just a short post- went to see Dr. Williamson today and he had some interesting news. This was my first "getting checked" appointment. I was actually anticipating it because Lincoln came so early. He checked me and looked at me kind of shocked and told me I was at a 4 and almost completely effaced. I asked if he was kidding and he told me that he doesn't joke about things like that. I'm thinking that we are going to meet our new little guy pretty soon. Very exciting but very nerve racking because again I am not ready!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, although I'm sure you weren't prepared to hear this news today! Savor your last moments as a mommy of 1 and a little family of 3. Can't wait to hear about the baby's arrival!

Shalynn said...

I'm not ready either!!!! Pppppleeeeeeeease don't leave me for 8 weeks...I won't make it! :( :( :( Why must you be so selfish!?! (kidding of course...kinda)

Kimberly said...

Wow it snuck up on me! I am so excited for you guys! BTW-your pics in the previous post are soo good!

amanda torres said...

yeah, yeah, yeah...babies are so exciting. especially when they are not mine!

Beam Family said...

Yeah...I will have to start looking you up when I am at work.

Emily, Aaron, Caleb, and Harper said...

I was thinking you were getting close so had to check in with your blog and, sure enough, you are VERY close. Here's to a quick and easy delivery! Keep us up to date!