Friday, May 8, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

It seems like so long ago that we actually had a dry day with sunshine. I think about 2 weekends ago we were actually able to play outside and we broke out our sidewalk chalk for the first time and piddled around in our front flower gardens.


Here is the art that we ended up with on our sidewalk. Most came from Ryan, quite creative.


Lincoln loves his dinosaur that blows bubbles. I would recommend these automatic bubble blowers for anyone who has almost passed out trying to blow bubbles for their children.


He is quite the helper when it comes to getting to use the watering can. I share this picture because Ryan was glueing the foot back onto my flower pot and managed to glue a few fingers together as well. He tried to blame me for making him fix it, but I blamed his inability to squeeze a tube of super glue. Either way, I think only a minimal amount of skin was lost.


I think it's time for the nice spring weather to stay. Who knew that the weather could really depress people. I actually have been cringing every time I get hit with a new raindrop. I guess the only thing that is nice is that everything is turning green, soggy but yet still green.

0 comments: