Monday, May 25, 2009

Lincoln Meet Madden

We wanted to introduce Lincoln to his new baby brother Madden without a lot of distractions. Ryan went to go and pick him up and then we had Ryan get the baby from the nursery. Lincoln was somewhat excited but still a little timid. When we first introduced him he was a little unsure of how he got out of my belly. He quickly took to him and kept saying, "Madden is so cute". That will melt your heart and then he told him that he loved him. I hope he keeps this same viewpoint of his little brother for the rest of his life.


All the men in my life getting to know each other.


We have been reading a book called I'm a Big Brother and it's about a boy who has a new little brother and he is waiting for him to grow up so that he can play with him. It was very cute because Lincoln kept asking, "He play with my cars when he grow up?".




I am actually starting to feel outnumbered but look at how cute all those boys are.


One last story for memories sake. Lincoln came in later and saw me nursing him. He asked what I was doing and I told him that Madden was eating. His response in question form, "He eat your nipple?". You can't help but laugh at that. He then asked my cousin who came in later, "He going to eat your nipple too?". We then had to explain that he only eats from mommy. Love the mind of a 2-year-old!

1 comments:

Shalynn said...

Seriously, How could you not just L-O-V-E those cheeks!! Especially the 2nd to the last picture! So Precious!!!!