Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Perfect Mother's Day Weekend

I had a great Mother's Day weekend that included all of my favorite things. Ryan and Lincoln took me to the Wild Fork for breakfast on Saturday morning. If you have not been there for breakfast then you need to go and go soon. I think they have the best breakfast around. We then headed out to Philbrook for the 2nd Saturday Family Day. This was our 1st time and Lincoln had a great time. I was able to get some good pictures of Lincoln making art. Unfortunately he was too young to sign up for the My Museum program but he still had a good time.


Here is his finished painting.


We then headed out to the gardens. It was a tad dreary but the rain at least quit long enough for us to get some pictures. Here I am in all my glory, only 3 1/2 weeks left to go, yeah!


Lincoln had a good time running around and luckily Ryan was there to run after him. I thought I was going to pass out just walking back up all the steps. He is not quite cooperative with pictures these days so but I was bound and determined to get a good one of me and him to commemorate the day.


Ryan did a pretty good job and I was happy that Lincoln looked and smiled long enough to get a few good pics.


I hope that everyone had as good a weekend as I did. The best part was just getting to spend time with Lincoln and Ryan and doing things we don't normally do. I think I got an extra special weekend because I was pregnant, who's complaining though right.


Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful friends who are mothers. I hope that you were all able to sit back and relax.

3 comments:

Shalynn said...

I think your husband did a GREAT job! He's slowly learning

AshleyAnn said...

Those are such great pictures. Isn't Philbrook fun? You look stunning in all your pregnant glory. I can't wait to meet your little guy!

amanda torres said...

I cannot believe how wonderful you look only 3 weeks out! I looked like a swollen balloon...yep not just a balloon, but a swollen one...imagine that sexiness!