Friday, May 8, 2009

A Scrapbooking Shower

My 2 sister-in-laws and my good friend threw me a wonderful baby shower on April 25th. I wanted to keep it small since it was my second go round. I was so impressed with all the neat things that they did that I wanted to share them. Everything was so pretty and the cupcakes that my friend made were very intricate.


These cupcakes were so cute and they tasted just as good.


My sister-in-law made this arrangement out of all fresh fruit, very cool.


The shower activity was to make scrapbook pages for the new baby's book. Let's just say that some people were not into scrapbooking but they all at least made the attempt. Thank you girls for all the great pages. Maybe I won't be so behind all the time.


It was such a great shower and I got a ton of fun things that have come out since Lincoln was born. It's amazing how things change in just a few years. Thank you girls for such a great shower and for all the effort that you put into it. I love you all!!

1 comments:

Matt and Shannon said...

cute cupcakes and fruit arrangements...i am very proud of shay for being so crafty...she would never do that with me so you should feel very special :)