Monday, July 27, 2009

More of Madden

Nothing really new going on so I thought I would share some cute pics of our little plumpy guy. We go in next week for his 2 month check up so I will be able to report his official weight. Here he is flexing for the fans.


He is getting very good at keeping his head up. As soon as he gets a little stronger we'll be putting him in his bumbo.


Doesn't the shirt just say it all.

I'll have a better post once I get his official stats, thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Shalynn said...

I'm pretty sure it's IMPOSSIBLE to have a cuter kid!!! Love love LOVE!!! the hair and the chub cheeks!!

Drama Momma said...

I heard the Ft. Gibson lake is really nice this time of year! You should go check it out. ;)

amanda torres said...

um...do you have milk or milkshakes? he is the most adorable chunk!