Monday, July 13, 2009

The Day has Come

After....

The birth of one bouncing baby boy

50 days off of work

250 oz. of frozen breast milk

50 nights of 3 a.m. feedings

Hundreds of dirty diapers

Hours of entertaining a 2 1/2 year old

One trip to the zoo and

Not enough trips to the pool

....I reluctantly went back to work today.

I knew this day was coming, but I never knew how quickly it would approach. Luckily, I have my mother-in-law to love and care for my boys while I am gone so that makes the return to work much easier. Hopefully, I won't miss these 2 little guys too much. How could you not miss these sweet little faces though.

5 comments:

Matt and Shannon said...

that is a sweet picture :)

Mrs. West said...

This is the cutest picture I have ever seen!

Drama Momma said...

I love it! Adorable! Great post!

Shalynn said...

ditto all of that! LOVE the picture! I imagine it was hard leaving those 2...but I'm glad you're back!!!

amanda torres said...

Such a great photo! Good luck with back to work.