Friday, July 3, 2009

Week Three

3 weeks sounds like a while until you are actually living it. Things are finally starting to settle down and I'm starting to feel more like a normal person again. Madden is doing great and starting to fall into a routine. Lincoln is getting less whiny but still needing lots of attention.



Lincoln's personality is really starting to come full term. He talks non-stop and is picking up on everything that he hears. The other day he said to me, "Come here you big lug". Hmmm, not quite sure where he learned that but it was quite amusing. He also likes to tell jokes, quite the comedian. He thinks it's funny to shut his eyes and say, "Can you see my eyes?". He then laughs at himself for a good minute.



Ryan finally was able to feed Madden a bottle. We tried it once before and it didn't go over so well. I think that Madden is finally getting the hang of it. Lucky for us, he will easily nurse and take a bottle with little complaint.

Snoozing away, as you can see, he has traded in his wrinkly legs for some nice plumpy ones. I think he's going to be a big one.


I thought this one was cute, I walked in on this scene. Lincoln was just laying next to him and watching tv. He has his moments.


For some reason, time won't stop so that I can get caught up on this blog. Oh well, the updates may come late but they will keep on coming.

1 comments:

Drama Momma said...

How sweet! I love the one of both boys and the one where Madden's sleeping! See, that's why when I babysat him, I couldn't put him down! You just want to hold and cuddle that lil' booger!