Friday, July 17, 2009

Lake Trip

A few weeks ago, we were able to make it out to the lake with Pa and Ryan's sister's family. My dear, sweet friend Debi agreed to watch Madden for us since her house is on the way to the lake. We didn't think he was quite ready for tubing.


Here is Aunt Jeannie and Cousin Ethan.



This was Lincoln's first time on the tube when it was actually moving. I was pretty impressed by how brave he was, he even got up on the middle of the tube by himself. The boat wasn't going too fast and I think he was hoping it would go faster. His cousins weren't too sure about the ride and didn't last too long out in the water.


After his 2nd round on the tube he was pretty wiped out. He cried when we made him come in but then was too tired to go back out. It's amazing the conditions that little kids can fall asleep in.


Pa lets them drive the boat, Lincoln was the worst driver of all of them. He kept going back and forth and back and forth.


I think this will probably be one of the few trips that I will get to take to the lake this summer. Madden and I prefer the clean waters of the pool anyways.

1 comments:

Drama Momma said...

Um, I think Madden prefers the warm cuddles and peaceful rocking at Debi's house. Yeah, I'm pretty sure of it!