Friday, July 3, 2009

Week Four

Time is going by so quickly and this little guy is growing by the minute. He's starting to smile, just every once in a while, but for the most part just kind of sits around and stares. He has already skipped one of his nighttime feedings (thank goodness).


His feet seem to be the only thing on him that is not growing.



Love the little man boobs, he's going to be a plumpy one.


We finally gave him his first tub bath. He loved it and especially likes getting his hair washed. (I promise he has been previously bathed, just in the sink for convenience).



For Father's day, I took pictures of all the grandkids and put them in a frame for Ryan's dad. This was the best I could get my kiddos to do. We tried a lot of options but either Madden was upset or Lincoln was being resistant.


I can't believe that I have to go back to work in 3 more weeks. I love my job but how can you stand to leave this cutie!


Well, I think the week by week updates are coming to a close. I will still keep on as best as I can (no promises) so you can see these two little guys grow.

2 comments:

Drama Momma said...

The pics are great! I love those sunglasses Lincoln. Stylin'!

Matt and Shannon said...

thanks for helping with the surprise last night!!