Saturday, August 1, 2009

When They're Ready.....

When they're ready, they'll let you know. We heard that plenty of times, but who doesn't push just a little to get their little ones out of diapers. Well, we prodded and with no success, until one day....he decided he was ready. About 5 days ago he started going in the potty and has been pretty good at not having any accidents unless we just don't quite get there in time. We are still having trouble with #2's so we have been trying to get him to sit on the potty and just relax and hope that it will happen. I know I shouldn't have snuck in on him with the camera but I couldn't resist. He'll appreciate this one day (or at least a future girlfriend will).


Unfortunately, his success did not happen on the potty but a little later in his room. Let's just say we have been doing a lot of laundry lately. Oh, and by the way, I missed Madden's 2-mth checkup because I got my days confused, so that update is now re-scheduled for next week (bad mommy moment).

2 comments:

amanda torres said...

Mason has been pee pee trained for almost 3 months. However, we are STILL working on #2. So if you have any poo success, LET ME KNOW!

amanda torres said...

I get my cooking magazines from the Taste of Homes...called Simple and Delicious. I highly recommend it!