Sunday, August 9, 2009

What I Love About Summer

Well, this is the first time in many years that I have actually got to really enjoy summer. Here are a few of the things that I love and will miss.

Fingerpainting on the back patio.



Hanging out on our (finally) finished back patio.

Playing horseshoes (or at least begging Lincoln to share them with us).

Going to the zoo.

Pretty pots of flowers (this one was unfortunately ravaged by hungry caterpillars).

Setting up a makeshift waterpark for our 2 year old.


Going to the pool and the cold shivers that you get when you get out.

Sleeping in and having pancakes for breakfast even when it's almost lunchtime.

And, last but not least, getting to wear whatever you want, whenever you want!

1 comments:

amanda torres said...

You pretty much summed up my thoughts, except the sleeping in part. I have NO idea what that is. Have Madden talk to my little lady okay?