Monday, July 5, 2010

Watermelon Baby

Okay, so I'm for sure not one to normally take, or nonetheless, post a naked belly pic, but when my mom brought over this watermelon I couldn't resist. It was a perfectly round melon that I thought was going to be the same size if not bigger than my belly. Well, as you can see, I won (not necessarily a good thing). And, if you think you noticed some airbrushing going on, you are correct, no way could I post stretch marks too. So, next time you bite into a juicy watermelon, you can think of this!

4 comments:

Drama Momma said...

I'm getting prego ASAP so I can take one of these pics! ;)

amanda torres said...

Well, I'm sure there was very little airbrushing. Your belly is just too cute. This should be submitted somewhere.

Becky Young said...

I think that is a really cool pic!

Beth said...

I love it. So summery. That deserves a frame.