Friday, July 16, 2010

Some Random Goodness

There's not been a whole lot going on in the Gambill household, just the same old, same old. We are definitely anticipating the arrival of this baby girl. She is already making a spectacle of her arrival, as girls will do. She's sent me to the hospital once, only to be sent home and has provided multiple contractions that last just long enough to really start hurting but not quite long enough to qualify as labor. The boys were easy, water breaks, and off you go. If this is forewarning of what's to come, please help me.

These are some shoes that my cousin brought her back from China, can't wait to get them on her.


My sister is in town this weekend and all the cousins got together. They are a mess and my mom is exhausted after attempting to keep them all amused. Girls seem to be a scarce commodity in this family.


Madden's personality is starting to shine and at times it's not so nice. He doesn't say much, so there's a lot of grunting and screaming that goes on in our household. He loves to put hats on his head and will actually leave them on. Here he is with Daddy's cowboy hat, love it!


I've decided that I am starting trade school early with the boys to make sure that they turn out to be handy husbands. Remember, always wear your safety goggles. Ryan was the one who was brave enough to actually let Lincoln hammer in nails while he was holding them. No thanks on that one, I need my opposable thumbs.


Madden "participated" as well and by that I mean he attempted to hammer everything in site as well as chunk it across the room, not good.


So, that about sums up a whole lot of nothing. Next time I post I hope that it will include the picture of a sweet baby girl. Until then, I'm going to attempt to stay cool.

1 comments:

Matt and Shannon said...

i hope she comes soon! those shoes are super cute!