Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Last Time....

I actually finished this post yesterday, but I woke up last night and realized that this was going to be the last time (if we can help it) that I am going to be pregnant. This will be the last night that I will feel little kicks in my belly. This will be the last time that I will get to anticipate seeing our little peanut grow in ultrasounds each month. This will be the last time that I will get to feel the excitement of adding a new addition to our family.


This will be the last time that our family photo will include only 4 people. It's very strange to actually say that we will be a family of 5 very shortly. FIVE, that sounds like a lot, and when the kids outnumber the parents, it can't be a good thing. This will also be the last time that I can say "boys" when referring to my kids.

And last but not least, this will be the last that you will see baby girl's picture from the inside. Tomorrow, she will make her debut into this world and will hopefully do it in a speedy manner. We are so excited to meet her and see how she will perfectly round out our growing family.

Lincoln can't wait and Madden has no idea what's about to happen. Ryan is excited and nervous at the same time. I am ready, excited, and can't wait to fall in love with our newest addition. Please keep us in your thoughts and I will keep everyone posted on her arrival. Hopefully, this won't be the last time that I post for awhile.

2 comments:

Mrs. West said...

I cannot wait to see Her!!!! She will be beautiful!!!!

Drama Momma said...

I can't wait to see lil Bopha!!! :)