Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're Expanding!

Well, it's time to let the cat out of the bag. For those of you who know me, you would be proud that I have managed to keep this somewhat to myself. Now it's time for all to know that our family of 3 will now become 4 sometime in early June.


I found out very early (4 1/2 weeks) and wanted to wait until we went to see Dr. Williamson and then still a few more weeks just to be on the safe side. I am now 9 weeks and things seem to be going smoothly. I have definitely been sicker than before but I'm blaming that on the extra progesterone that I have to take (only 1 more week of that left though, yeah!). Our exact due date is June 4, which is also Ryan's brother's birthday. I would have posted the first ultrasound but it was really just a blob and fortunately there was only just one blob there (there were some questions because of my extra high HCG count). Please keep us in your prayers and I will keep updating you about baby Gambill and baby Lincoln.

6 comments:

amanda torres said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! 2nd babies are so much fun. I am so excited for you and your family. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

First, I must de-lurk myself. I have been reading your blog for a couple of months now. I think I got to your blog from Amanda T's and Kim H's.

Your little boy is sooo cute, and I love his name!

Congrats on baby #2! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

~Erin (formerly Erin Kuykendall - we sat by each other in Mrs. Barnes' pre-calc class!)

Emily, Aaron, Caleb, and Harper said...

Congrats, Bophie! So excited for you guys! Hope you get to feeling better- who knows, maybe it's a sign that Lincoln will have a little sister, that's how it was with me!

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Congrats!! Lincoln will be an awesome big bro!

Maybe we'll see you at Dr. Williamsons office too!

Kimberly said...

I just read on Emily's blog that you are expecting! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You guys make gorgeous babies (Lincoln) so I can't wait to follow along with this one!

Matt and Shannon said...

Congratulations on your new baby! On another note...I hope your Christmas trees turn out well. I have added your blogs to my list also. Hopefully I can learn some crafty tricks from you as well :)