Friday, October 10, 2008

The Beginning of a Bunch of Boo-Boos

I think that we have entered the daredevil age, or at least the age where his mind thinks he can handle more than what his little body can do. Last week Lincoln injured himself 4/5 days at Nana's house. That's the most we have ever had.
Day 1-He fell off of a slide face first onto the patio. You can see his beautiful abrasions.

Day 2- He fell and skinned up his knee.
Day 3- He shut his finger in the doors beneath the grill and turned it purple.
Day 4- He fell of a riding toy and bruised his face on the handle bar.
If this is an indicator of what is to come, then it's a good thing we have insurance.

I also wanted to share with you Lincoln's first piece of real artwork that was sent home from Sunday school.

Well, I hope that until I post again, we all stay injury free.

1 comments:

amanda torres said...

Boys! It's amazing what they can do to themselves. I do believe Mason has had scraped knees since May. I'm looking forward to jeans weather so the poor kid can heal them up!