Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shari's 30th Birthday Party

My good friend, Shari, had her 30th birthday party this past weekend. We had a really good time, it's always fun getting to catch up with old friends. I have to brag on her because she looks so great for having a 5 month old. She's one of the lucky ones who shrank after having a baby. Her little (figuratively speaking) one is named Andrew and he is absolutely adorable. I love his big blue eyes.

Andrew is only 5 months old. It won't be long until he's caught up with Lincoln. They look like they are old buddies, too cute!

Gotta throw in those super cute pictures of Lincoln, he looks so big, what happened to our little baby?

Okay, I promise I will slow down on the blogging as soon as I get caught up. Until then, hope it's interesting.

0 comments: