Monday, June 30, 2008

A boy and his hats

Lincoln loves to put anything on his head and wear it as a hat. When I say anything, I mean, but am not limited to, butter tubs, colanders, and most recently small boxes. I walked into the room to find him playing with this on his head like it was no big deal.

He then got mad at me for making him stop playing and take his picture. I repositioned the box and he thought that I was taking it. He has quite the mind of his own and is very stubborn.


Sunday was also my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday, mom! She is wonderful and does so much for all of us, we love her very much. I know this birthday is tough because it's one of the many first holidays that she is experiencing without my dad. We tried to keep her mind off by keeping her busy with Lincoln (not too hard to do).


Well, that's the latest and the greatest, just thought I would share some of the funny sides of Lincoln. Until next time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for including me in the blog. it's so good to see and read about you and your family. give your mom a big hug for me!