Friday, July 4, 2008

The Tiem Cousins

We don't get to see all our nieces and nephews together at the same time, especially since most of them have moved to Texas. They were all here for the weekend so I thought that I would get them together for some group pics. They are so cute because they get so excited to be together (especially the little ones).


Aysha is the oldest of my brother's kids and she is getting ready to turn 13 in a few weeks. She is really starting to mature and all of the little kids love her.

Jadon is 8 1/2 and loves coming to visit because he gets to eat all of my mom's home cooking. He is very bright and pretty good with a Nintendo DS.

Skylar is the youngest of my brother's kids and turned 3 in January. She is a girly-girl to the max and very, very sweet. I love her curly hair!

Chase is my sister's little boy who turned 3 in January (the day after Skylar). They are living in Houston and visit as much as they can. As you can see, he is very silly. I think his hidden talent is singing, he knows the words to more songs than I do.

And this, of course, is Lincoln. I couldn't leave his picture out.

I leave you with a picture of all the silly fun that we had.

0 comments: