Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta laugh

There are many things that I have learned from being a first time parent. One of the more recent things that keeps getting reiterated is that he is going to do a lot of things that are hilarious but that we don't want to encourage. As you can see below, this was priceless, and very hard not to laugh at. I tried to inconspicuously get the camera and snap some photos but he figured out my game. Oh well, sometimes you just gotta laugh and enjoy these moments that hopefully happen only once.


Surely he wasn't looking for attention as he was yelling at the top of his lungs.

If you remember from previous posts, this goes right along with his fascination with making anything a hat.

Say Cheese!

1 comments:

amanda torres said...

I completely enjoyed reading through your blog. When I got to the part about hats, I thought I was reading about Mason. Boys will be boys. Lincoln is so cute and I'm glad you have such a great blog about him. It was also great to see all the Tiem cousins...funny how time flies!