Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Reality

Well, the time has finally come for me to go back to work. I left the 2 terrors and baby sister off at Nana's on Monday morning to begin our new daily routine. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but they were also all 3 asleep. It made for an easy getaway, but required 4 trips to the car, 1 for the bags and 1 for each child, wow! We'll see if I can continue to get out of the house at a decent time. I'm not a morning person so this has been quite an adjustment.


I wish that I had more exciting news than that, but with 3 kids we haven't done much lately. Miss Harper is growing by the minute. She gets lots of love from her big brothers and most of the time it's nice. Madden is still getting himself into every predicament imaginable and has lots of bruises to show for it. Lincoln has started preschool and acts like he's 3 going on 13. He says the most random things and the conversations end like this. Me-"How do you know that?", Him-"I know everything". Okay, who can argue with that.

Well, I will attempt to get some more pics up soon. Hopefully that will include some pictures of Harper's room and our new multi-purpose family room. Right now, I have to go and put a 3-year-old back to bed, and yes, it is almost 11:00 (sigh).

0 comments: