Monday, September 27, 2010

A Concession

I have a concession to make, not to be confused with a confession. I have told more than one person lately that adjusting to having 3 kids has been, well, awful. I have to clarify my statement a little because I don't want to give anyone the idea that I don't love having 3 kids or that having 3 kids is a frightening thing. It is, in fact, wonderful, fun, and always exciting. You get 3 times the hugs, kisses, and best of all, they fight for your attention. All of a sudden you become 3 times more awesome than you were before.

Now, is it easy, no. Can it be stressful, frustrating, sleepless, and just plain overwhelming, yes. Does it sometimes just make you want to do this, yes. But, it is worth every second and would I trade it for anything else in the world, no.

So, please do not judge me the next time I sigh when someone asks me what it's like having 3. I probably don't mean it : )

1 comments:

amanda torres said...

I love it, love it, love it!!!