Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Has It Been a Month?!

It's hard to believe that a month has passed since we welcomed little Madden into this world and since I have last updated this blog. Get ready for some reading because I am going to catch everyone up. I'll try to do it in a few posts so as not to overwhelm anyone. I'll start where I left off, right after we brought him home.

Little ones change so much within the first few months so we decided to use something to compare Madden's size to in pictures. The sock monkey was close to his size so here he is. Surprisingly, he was already about the same size as the monkey.


We brought him to see Dr. Jones on the Friday after we brought him home. He weighed in at 6 lbs. 10 1/2 oz. She thought that everything looked good and no signs of jaundice.


Lincoln loves his little brother. He wakes up every morning and says good morning to him and give him a kiss, too cute.


This is Madden and Lincoln's feet, I never thought that Lincoln was as big as he is until now. My first baby is growing up.


Sleeping soundly.


The weather was actually not scorching hot then so Lincoln was out watering the front flower bed. Our daylilies were in full bloom.



Well, that was week one in summary. Madden is sleeping well and eating about every 2-3 hours. He is such a sweet baby and really only cries when he wants to eat. Let's hope this continues.

1 comments:

Drama Momma said...

I LOVE the sock monkey full body pic! It's precious! He is completely adorable. Remember, I'm here to babysit whenever you and the hubs need some lake time!