Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week Two

Well, I think that sleep deprivation has set in and so has the milk, so now I officially feel like a dairy cow. Don't get me wrong, I am proud to provide my son with all the nutrients that he needs, but it is exhausting. He is growing well though, so I can't complain. We brought him in for his 2 week check-up and he weighed 7 lbs. 8 1/2 oz. He looked good but had to have his circumcision area pulled back so that was a little unsettling for him.


Here's another sock monkey picture.


These are some of my favorite pictures that I took of him. He is so sweet when he looks at you with those big brown eyes and chubby cheeks.



This was my first week alone with Lincoln and Madden both. It wasn't too bad but I'm not sure how stay at home moms can get anything else done. Trying to entertain a 2 1/2 year old and feed and change a newborn is a lot of work. I haven't yet ventured out of the house with both of them and I'm not sure when I will get that brave.

2 comments:

amanda torres said...

Congratulations! You have found time to blog, but I'm sure it came with much contemplation...sleep or blog??? It does get easier. Your boys are beyond handsome. I cannot have Addie look at these pics. She can't go boy crazy this soon.

AshleyAnn said...

Bopha!!! These pictures are awesome! I want to see more...but totally understand how difficult it is to adjust to two at home. Hang in there, it gets so much better.

Great, great, great pictures!!!!