Monday, April 13, 2009

Snap Shop with Ashley Ann Photography

A few Saturdays ago, I was fortunate enough to get to attend one of Ashley's Snap Shops while Lincoln and Ryan were out fishing. I really learned a ton and would recommend it to anyone who has a DSLR and doesn't really know how to use it. You have to be on the lookout for the announcement of dates because the spots go quick. We used her kiddos as subjects and a friend's daughter joined in the modeling fun. You can see some of the practice shots on her blog. I put up just a few of my practice shots without faces for privacy sake.





I will admit that shooting on manual mode can be frustrating especially if you are trying to capture something "in the moment". It's all worth it though when you get that perfect picture.

3 comments:

amanda torres said...

Um...I caught a glimpse of your photog skills on her website. Way to go!

IB said...

Hey, Bopha! Lincoln is quite the handsome young man. Love the pics.

AshleyAnn said...

Glad you enjoyed it...you got some killer shots that day. I am looking forward to seeing more!