Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lincoln's 1st Fishing Trip

Last Saturday, Lincoln got to take his first fishing trip with Ryan and his Pa. I was sad that I had to miss out but I was spending the day at a SnapShop. I made sure that I sent the camera with Ryan and stressed the importance that he get me some good pictures. He didn't do too bad.

The night before he went, we ventured out to the Bass Pro Shop to get him a fishing pole. He picked out a Spiderman pole that came with a cute backpack, tackle box, and sunglasses. Saturday morning I asked him what he was going to do that day to see if he remembered. He replied, "play track, play trains, cars, watch thomas." It was pretty cute to hear what a 2-year old has planned for his day.

Lincoln enjoying some chips and dip on the dock. I asked him if he took it in black and white on purpose. Not on purpose, but I thought it was pretty cool.


He apparently is a very serious fisherman. Ryan said that he would actually keep his pole in the water and keep "casting" it back in. I was worried we were going to lose the new pole but he never dropped it once.


Looking cute in his new Spiderman sunglasses that came with his new fishing pole.


Lincoln and Pa driving the boat.

The only 2 fish that these fishermen caught were a small crappie and a catfish. Pa has the only picture of Lincoln with a fish, so when I get them from him I will be sure to put them up.

1 comments:

Shalynn said...

That is quite the intense life jacket...I seem to only remember the orange ones with 1 strap...good to see they have made some advances...the picture with him and his Pa is so adorable! Ryan isn't too shabby with the camera