Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We don't like Ike (Hurricane Ike, that is)

We are down to 4 days until we get to leave for Cancun! If anyone has been watching the news, there is this little hurricane that happens to be heading towards the gulf coast. This won't so much affect Cancun, but it might affect our connecting flight out of Houston, cross your fingers that it doesn't.

I have been a blogger slacker, so I will quickly bring you up to speed. We spent Labor Day with some of our friends out in Inola. They had 2 puppies that they had left from their litter and Lincoln loved them. He was pretty much carrying them around like they were stuffed animals, and oddly enough, the puppies didn't mind.

My friends kept trying to get us to take one, but that is the last thing we need right now. We are going to have to find a new home for our dog. If you know of anyone that might want a chocolate lab, please let us know. She needs a good home with someone who has time to deal with her "issues".


Lincoln had his first can of Coke over Labor day (not by my doing). When I say first Coke, I don't just mean a drink, I mean someone thought it would be a good idea to give him a full can of Coke. Let's just say he thoroughly enjoyed every drop, what the heck, it was a holiday after all.

This is a picture of Lincoln, Ryan, and our friends' daughter, Sydnie.

Lincoln has started trying to do somersaults. He is getting better, but doesn't quite have the full roll-over yet. He was contorting and keeping himself in the most awkward positions, so when I snapped his picture, he kind of looks like an exorcist spider walking kid. Creepy!


Well, that is about all for now. Next time I post I will have some wonderful beach pictures, granted all the hurricanes stay away. Until then, have a great week!

0 comments: