Sunday, August 10, 2008

Faux-hawks

If you have seen Lincoln lately, you knew it was time for a haircut. He was getting very shaggy and we weren't going for the whole High School Musical shag look. He is 20 months old and I would say this was his 6th haircut, so he is an old pro at them. We headed out to Super Cuts and they had 9 people on their waiting list, so we ventured over to Top Cuts. It was dead there (not always a good sign). This is Lincoln pre-haircut.

And this is him after, with his new big boy faux hawk look. I decided to go with something that matched his new found attitude. I think it works but the poor boy's hair is so thin, thanks to genetics, that you can see right down to his scalp.

You can't miss the profile view.

I have also decided that I need to learn how to cut boy's hair. It is so expensive and it seems like boys need cuts so much more often, at least Lincoln does. When I master that I will add that to my list of skills and open up lolicuts (so, just kidding!)

3 comments:

amanda torres said...

I have said the same thing about cutting Mason's hair. He goes every 5-6 weeks. So maybe we can open up shop together...

Lincoln's hair is very cute. So grown up now!

Jed & Carrie Sowell said...

Very cute!

I think we should all take a class from Ashley Campbell on how to cut boys hair!! :-)

bopha said...

Okay, Ashley cuts hair too, does she have superhuman powers?!