Saturday, August 16, 2008

5 Year Anniversary

Today, we celebrated our 5-year anniversary. Time has flown by so quickly that before we know it, we'll be old and gray, and looking back to when we were so young. I could never have imagined how great my life would be with Ryan by my side. He is a devoted husband and a terrific father. He always treats Lincoln and I like we are the most important things in his life. He is always thoughtful and always willing to put my needs in front of his. Here is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. We were married on a very hot day at a beautiful chapel out at Camp Loughridge. There are so many things that I can remember (mainly the heat), and so many things that escape my memory until reminded by pictures. I don't need a picture, however, to remind me of all the wonderful emotions that came on that day.


And here we are, 5 years later, with 1 wonderful little boy in tow. Who could ask for a better life?


I look forward to the upcoming years and getting to share in the making of more memories with my sweet husband. Knowing that you have found that perfect someone is the most reassuring feeling that life will always be wonderful. In the midst of sounding cheesy, I really hope that I can relish all these special moments that we have together so that when I look back I will always be able to feel the love that we have shared for so many years.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Very well said, Bopha. It makes me so happy to know you have found your someone special.
Zach and Missy were in this weekend and we mentioned you, were your ears burning. Bring Lincoln back to see the geese. They are building new houses at the end of my street now.
Love,
Ethel