Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 Months Old

Time is flying by and I am barely getting a chance to document it. It is very true that with each subsequent child there are less and less pictures taken. Poor Harper never even got a birth announcement. Maybe I'll make one just to keep for memory sake. Anyways, she is already 3 months old (almost 4) and I really need to buckle down and quit making excuses.

Here's a few facts about Miss Harper:
1. She loves to smile and is starting to coo.
2. She gets a very concerned look on her face when Madden comes too close to her. This could be because he lays on her and likes to poke at her eyeballs.
3. Madden calls her Ha-Ha, which is very cute (okay that was actually about Madden, but whatever).
4. She weighs about 11ish pounds.
5. She can manage to keep her daddy's undivided attention.
6. Her hair is getting wilder by the minute.


7. Her thighs are getting chunkier by the minute.


8. She is cute, cute, cute.


Okay, I know that wasn't much, but that's all I got for now. I will post more pictures up as I take them. Until then, enjoy this last pic of this cute little crazy haired lady.


2 comments:

Drama Momma said...

She's a wonderful lil' baby! I'll keep her ANYTIME!!! :)

Becky Young said...

she is beautiful!