Monday, January 19, 2009

Growing up and out

I hate that it has been so long since there has been a new post, but our lives have been fairly calm and uneventful. We have had and will have multiple cousin birthday parties to attend. 5 of my 9 nieces and nephews all have January birthdays. What a way to follow up Christmas!

I decided to spend some of my Christmas money on a new lens for my camera. What an exciting investment. Here are a few pics of Lincoln with the new lens.





He is getting so big and talking up a storm. He has recently decided to refer to us as "mom" and "dad". I guess he has outgrown "mommy" and "daddy" for now, how sad! I think he will eventually revert back. Let's see what else, we are still terrified at the thought of sitting on the potty without our britches on. He will sit on fully clothed and say "I poop" and hop off proudly, too bad that doesn't count.

I bet you thought by the title that I would be posting an image of my ever expanding waistline but you aren't that lucky today. We are doing well and we have reached the halfway mark. I won't say that I am huge but let's just say I do need to make sure I have ample room to get out of my car in tight parking lot situations.

I hope that we have more exciting things to keep everyone up to date on. We are going for a short weekend trip to Branson in a few weeks so that should be interesting and will provide with more entertaining pics.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Isn't it a great lens!!

amanda torres said...

Wow! Now did Ashley secretly take those pics??? I'm a little skeptical!

Lincoln keeps getting cuter and cuter!