Friday, December 19, 2008

Lincoln and his "choo-choo twack"

For the past couple of months, Lincoln has been obsessed (that's putting it lightly) with Thomas the Tank Engine. He loves the "gween" one, which is Percy (that's also his choice for little brother's name). When I pick him up from Nana's it was always "I want choo-choo", now all I hear is "I want choo-choo twack" (thanks to Aunt Jeannie). He can literally sit there for a good hour and watch the trains go around and push each other or pull each other. He does eventually get bored and rips the whole track apart and just watches the trains fight each other (at least that's what he calls it). Here are some pictures of him with his choo-choo twack. Please dismiss the dirty face but note the cute hat that he wore the whole time he was playing.




We also went to the doctor on Monday for his 2-year check-up. He is a whopping 22 lbs. 4 oz., which puts him in the less than 3rd percentile for his age. Everything else was good except for that she wants him to fatten up. I'm not too concerned, he eats a ton and has a little belly. Give the kid a break! I have been warned that I need to keep up the blogging more regularly so I will try to do my best. Hope that everyone is staying somewhat stress free and enjoying all the important things of the holidays.

2 comments:

amanda torres said...

Percy is a good name ;) Lincoln would feel so proud to have named his little bro and for that reason alone you should name your boy Percy. Then paint him green and install wheels on him. Lincoln would be so ecstatic!

BTW, I loved your post before this one. I have had to learn that some battles are not worth fighting with two kiddos now. If Mase wants chocolate milk, he can have it. Not worth the 'throw yourself on the floor and screaming no' fit.

Matt and Shannon said...

we are coming to my grandparents house on Sunday...if you would like to borrow our beautiful Christmas sweaters, we can leave them with her to bring to you.