Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving...3 days later

Hello to all my friends that so wonderfully check this blog. I have to apologize for being such a slacker but we have been busy and I haven't really been taking many pictures. We had a great Thanksgiving and I hope that everyone else did as well. We were fortunate enough to get to have Thanksgiving dinner with the Gambill's on Thursday and then again with the Tiem's on Saturday (no complaints here).

Here is Lincoln over at Nana's house. His personality has really blossomed and this is his new "cheese" face. I'm not sure how excited I am about it, but I have to admit it's pretty cute.


Here he is with his daddy, I love my two handsome guys!


This is Lincoln and cousin Ethan just hanging out after filling their bellies.

I filled my pregnant belly with lots of turkey and dressing (my favorite) and of course some pumpkin pie. Things seem to be going smoothly but very slowly. We are at about 13 1/2 weeks and will be going to see the doctor on Dec. 8th. Hopefully, he can see what we are having, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I hope that everyone is staying sane during the beginning of the busy holidays. We have so many events coming up that it exhausts me just to look at our calendar. Take time to take it all in and enjoy life, it only happens once! I promise I will be blogging again soon as our little Lincoln turns 2 on Saturday.

1 comments:

amanda torres said...

You'd better post if it's boy or girl!

I love Lincoln 'cheese' face. So cute!